We are a friendly group that wants to expand our talent pool for the benefit of the church and its members. No experience needed. We will train new recruits on use of the sound board and microphone setup. We ask for your participation at one Sunday service each month, plus optional church events as time permits.
These are some of the responsibilities of running the sound board at the many events held at UUCPA.
– Play bells to draw members into the service
– Greet guest speakers
– Digitally record the service/event
– Provide devices to help those hard of hearing
– Amplify the extraordinary lives well lived at memorial services
– Give voice to passionate speakers at Congregational Meetings
– Brighten the live auction at UUCPA’s Annual Auction
If you are interested, contact any of the Audio Committee members: Bill Hilton, Chaz Cassel, Gregg Williams, Keith Teleki, Maribea Berry, Matt Drake, Paul Kostka, Richard Cassel