Caring Network serves to be aware of needs and to give temporary help to members and friends of the church.
- We can provide rides, food, telephone calls, visits and errands.
- The Baby Cafe provides dinners for families with new babies.
- The Get Well Bistro provides dinners to families with illness.
- We assist in planning memorial services and serving at receptions after the services.
- We keep the congregation informed of Joys and Concerns via email and The Bulletin (newsletter).
- We send cards to members who are unable to attend church and we initiate greeting cards that commemorate joys and sorrows. Sympathy, get well, and congratulation cards are put out most Sundays for people to sign.
We consider the entire congregation members of this committee as, in one way or another, we all help each other.
Ila Keiper and Sara Newcomb, Co-chairs