eScrip — No-Hassle Giving
Do you want to know how you can make a painless fundraising contribution to our church? It’s easy – just sign up for eScrip!
Here’s how it works:
- You register any one or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards on the eScrip web site.
- Participating merchants will make contributions to our church, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered. Here’s a link to the list of particapting local merchants: local merchants.
- Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see just how much you are earning on the church’s behalf!
- You can also shop at the escip online mall. By using the Online Mall, we earn up to 16% of your purchases from over 1,000 name brand merchants like Amazon, Apple, REI, and Home Depot. You shop from the same websites you know and trust and pay exactly the same price. The specific items you buy are not recorded in any way, just the total you spent from each merchant so you can earn contributions. Just login to your eScrip account and click on the “At the Online Mall” link at the top of the page.
- You can still contribute through the eScript online mall even without an eScript account. Just click on eScrip Online Mall logo (with UUCPA’s group ID already embedded) and follow the instruction.
There is nothing else to do. You see no difference in prices or discounts or rewards. The only downside: you will receive occasional emails from eScrip about their special promotions. If this becomes annoying, it can usually be screened out with a spam filter.
To sign up, connect to eScrip.com.
The Group Name is Unitarian Universalist Church-Palo Alto.
The Group ID is 137010191.
IMPORTANT: If you want to do things such as view purchase reports or update credit card numbers, you will have to log into your account. To log into your account, go to http://www.escrip.com/ and click on my eScrip. You will need to enter either a User Name or a Supporter ID on the login screen.
The Supporter ID will eventually be emailed to you. It should also appear automatically when you sign up, unless you are using a different computer or have deleted cookies. To save future hassles, login right after you sign up, and once you are in you will see both your User Name and Supporter ID at the top of the screen. Save this information somewhere in case you need it in the future.
To get assistance from eScrip.com, fill in the contact form .
eScrip Questions and Answers (FAQs) on escrip.com