Your liberal religious home
Are you looking for a church home where:
- People affirm the integrity of each person’s spiritual journey?
- Members work towards a fair and just society?
- You can join a supportive community for all ages?
If this sounds like a church for you, be our guest this Sunday at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Palo Alto.
- Joining us for worship? Learn about what to expect in our thought-provoking and soulful worship services.
- Interested in our programs for children and youth? Explore our transformative workshops and groups, nursery through high school.
- Wanting to find community? Check out our events listing and connections pages to find ways to connect.
As you explore our website and learn about our location, feel free to contact us with your questions. We look forward to meeting you and helping you find what you need.
Events for Newcomers
Lunch for Newcomers
When: After a second service (at 12:15 p.m.) about every two months.
Where: Fireside Room
Are you a newcomer to UUCPA? If so, please come to the pizza and salad lunch.
All newcomers are invited to enjoy a free lunch and friendly conversation.
UUCPA members, sorry, this one isn’t for you; we’ll see you at the 2nd Sunday Lunches and 4th Sunday Brunches.
Upcoming Newcomer Lunches:Nothing scheduled at this time.
When: Second Sundays every other month from 1-2pm
Where: Rev. Amy’s Office
Are you a “new UU”? Considering it? Or well-acquainted with Unitarian Universalism, but new to UUCPA? This class is offered once every other month after the second service to answer your questions and help you find your place in the life of the congregation.
Each session is on a second Sunday to enable you to begin with Second Sunday lunch, maybe even try out some of your questions there, and then join us for the class at 1:00.
* share the spiritual explorations that have brought us to this point;
* get to know other newcomers, the parish minister and a longtime member of the
* learn how Unitarian Universalism and this congregation came to be;
* get a tour of the nooks and crannies of the UUCPA campus; and
* ask every question that’s on our minds–and even get the answers.